Hello All,

Please find below an advert for a recent graduate in Electronic Engineering.  Please feel free to advertise this if you thing there my be suitable students at your university.

Also I would like to say a BIG "Good Bye" to everyone at NASES.  As I am leaving the University of East London for pastures new.
It has been a pleasure working with so many great people, I wish you all well.
Have a great time at the conference.

Best wishes

Katrina

Employer Name: AND Technology Research Ltd
Job Title: Electronics Engineer
Method of Application: CV
Closing Date: Friday 11th August 2006

Recent graduate electronics engineer?

Looking to reach the top in 4 years?

We’re searching for…

Sharp     | spot opportunities when they arise.
Smart     | know how to put your skills to best practice.
Striking   | able to deliver that extra something.

...individuals to join our team.

Salary 18-28K (depending on experience).

CV to: Karen Shine, AND Technology Research Ltd., 4 Forest Drive, Theydon Bois, Essex. CM16 7EY.

Or, apply online at: www.andtr.com/Jobs.htm