From: "Stephanie Moore Glaser" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 4:08 PM
Subject: Dark Ages

Dear Colleagues,
Does anyone know when the term "Dark Ages" for the Middle Ages was first
used?
Thank you in advance,
Stephanie Glaser

Stephanie A. Glaser

Research Associate

The Danish National Research Foundation
Centre for the Study of the Cultural Heritage of Medieval Rituals
Københavns Universitet,  Købmagergade 46, DK 1150 København K

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]