Subject:     Francisco d'Hollanda translation
Date:     Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:05:37 +0100
From:     Eduardo Corte Real <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Dear Colleagues,

My name is Eduardo Corte-Real, I'm currently Scientific Board President
of IADE's School of Design. I'm also researcher at UNICOM/IADE, funded
by The Foundation for Science and Technology FCT.

I'm applying for funds for a research project that consist in the
translation and commentary of Francisco d' Hollanda's written work.

We need an English-speaking native partner, with some expertise in the
1450 to 1600 Theory of Art and Architecture to help us on this.

He/His work would be the one of consultancy and become co-author of the
final book(s).

The project will only be initiated in October 2008 but we must apply
until July, 30th 2006.

PhD in related area is required.

If you are interested, or need more information don't hesitate to ask
from [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

My best regards,

Eduardo Corte-Real
Doctor Arch
IADE- Design School
Av. D.CArlos I, 4
1200-649 Lisboa
Portugal
+351 21 393 96 00
Fax +351 387 85 61

And this, from H-ARTHIST, should be useful - I found a couple of quite
recondite things I didn't know existed using it.