Sine CILIP has a Royal Charter I suppose the name CILIP has some
standing, if not as a trademark.
Using the name CILIP on a jiscmail list without CILIP's permission, or
if CILIP withdrew permission ... Gets you into the kind of dispute
ryanair and other companies have with customer-run websites.

Adrian, Headingley