From: Chartered Library and Information Professionals [mailto:]On Behalf Of Talbot Richard
Sent: 07 July 2006 17:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Holidays & Jiscmail

I have just posted this to the aclip list and after posting here and getting 14 out of office I thought a gentle reminder wouldn't go a miss.

It's summer, Wimbledon is on, holiday time is upon us, and out of office auto replies are deluging those who post.

Please remember list etiquette and send an email to [log in to unmask] containing "Set * NOMAIL" (without the quotes) when you go away and "set * MAIL" when you come back.

Richard Talbot

Data Protection Adviser
Co Sec and Legal

QinetiQ Ltd
Bldg A22 Rm 3
Winfrith Technology Centre
Winfrith Newburgh
Dorchester, DT2 8XJ

Tel: 01305 212464

Email: [log in to unmask]
Fax:
Web: www.QinetiQ.com

QinetiQ - The Global Defence and Security Experts.

The information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent
correspondence is private and is intended solely for the intended
recipient(s).  The information in this communication may be confidential
and/or legally privileged.  Nothing in this e-mail is intended to
conclude a contract on behalf of QinetiQ or make QinetiQ subject to any
other legally binding commitments, unless the e-mail contains an express
statement to the contrary or incorporates a formal Purchase Order.

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
such information is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emails and other electronic communication with QinetiQ may be monitored
and recorded for business purposes including security, audit and
archival purposes.  Any response to this email indicates consent to
this.

Telephone calls to QinetiQ may be monitored or recorded for quality
control, security and other business purposes.

Any opinions or statements expressed in this e mail are those of the individual and not
necessarily those of Stockton-on-Tees Council/Tees Active Limited/Tristar Homes
Limited.

This e mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you receive this in error, please do not disclose any information to
anyone and notify the sender at the above address.

Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council/Tees Active Limited/Tristar Homes Limited`s
computer systems and communications may be monitored to ensure effective
operation of the system and for other lawful purposes.

Although we have endeavoured to ensure that this e mail and any attachments are
free from any virus we would advise you to take any necessary steps to ensure that
they are actually virus free.