-----Original Message-----
From: Chartered Library and Information Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Frances Hendrix
Sent: 13 July 2006 11:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: List Closure

What a useful and interesting addition to the debate, thank you

I was thinking about this earlier today. Much has been made by some, in
a condescending manner, that there are only so many users of this list

BUT if memory serves me right the number isn't much below the number who
voted certain Council members onto council?