* With Apologies for Cross Posting *

Eva Oledzka has created three new book lists for the Just Published website.

These are:

* Archaeology [RSS]
* Antiquities, Antiques and Collecting [RSS]
* Rare books: Manuscripts and Early Printed Books [ RSS]

The site has undergone a redesign and restructure over the weekend. This means the the list subscription service works slightly differently. All existing subscriptions will still work, but now you can subscribe to all lists in one process rather than having to subscribe individually to each list.

I am looking for contributors for a wide range of other subjects. Please contact me, or read the guide to become a contributor, if you are interested. There is potential to accrue commission on sales arising from your lists.

--
Steve Burgess
Just Published