Chris Armstrong said
"CILIP. does not. actively monitor and participate in LIS-CILIP."

	I don't think that's entirely accurate. My understanding is that
CILIP staff currently DO actively monitor LIS-CILIP, and participate when
appropriate, as they do with other communities (LIS-LINK, Free Pint,
sector-specific lists etc). But at a time when they are adjusting to staff
cuts it's a case of finding old things to stop doing, to enable them to do
the new things.

Bruce

Prof Bruce Royan   www.concurrentcomputing.co.uk
41 Greenhill Gardens, Edinburgh, EH10 4BL,   UK
+44 131 4473151                    +44 77 1374 4731