Dear list users,
In our CILIP in London branch we were recently encouraged not to leave
lots of old material at the bottom of our emails. I think this is a good
idea.
If people want to see what other people said before then they can easily
do so in other ways, but, especially when receiving the list in digest
format, it is exasperating to have to scroll through lots of material
that you have already read to have to get to the new stuff. So I would
like to encourage people to delete previous material from the bottom of
emails so that it is easier to read the exciting new information and
opinions that we really do want to share.
Anna

--
Anna Martin
Systems Assistant