I note that the following lists exist/existed when searching for CILIP on
the JISCMail list searcher.

HIOW
A Sub branch of CILIP South East, this regional group is for library and
information workers in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.

HLG-MEMBERS
HLG-MEMBERS is an open list run by the Health Libraries Group HLG of the
Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals CILIP. It
provides a forum for HLG members to discuss HLG business, such as
publicising forthcoming events and exchanging information of interest and
relevance to HLG members.

JOBSHARE
Forum to enable LIS job-sharers and part-timers to network and perhaps meet
a potential job-share partner. (CILIP members only.)

LIS-CILIP-ACLIP
For library and information staff working towards CILIP Certification status
(i.e. ACLIP) to discuss professional issues, and issues of concern to the
Certification process.

LIS-CILIP-MENTOR
discussion list where CILIP Mentors can share, and resolve, issues arising
from their mentoring work with candidates for the range of CILIP
qualifications.

LIS-CILIP-REG
For librarians working towards registration on the CILIP register of
Chartered Members, (i.e. MCLIP ) to discuss professional issues, and issues
of concern to the Chartering process

LIS-CILIP-REVAL
List for professional librarians working towards revalidation of their
charter within CILIPs revalidation programme.

LIS-CILIP
A list for the exchange of information on issues of current professional
interest to Chartered Library and Information professionals, etc.

LIS-MMIT
CILIP Multimedia Information & Technology Group mailing list.

LIS-UCR
LIS-UCR will facilitate electronic communication between members of CILIP's
University, College and Research Group and other interested parties. It will
be used to publicise activities, discuss national issues and foster a sense
of community within UC&R.

LISCILIPOFFICERS
Discussion list for CILIP Committee Members.

PTEG
News and discussion list to encourage communication between members of
CILIP'S Personnel Training and Education Group

YLG-LIST
This list is for CILIP YLG members to exchange information and best practice
models.

Jim

Dyson -- the cleaner that doesn't lose suction.

http://www.dyson.com