  -----Original Message-----
  From: Chartered Library and Information Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of David McMenemy
  Sent: 10 July 2006 19:40
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Re: Closure of this List

  I'm sure there would be no shortage of volunteers from ac.uk community to
administer the list, Bruce, but I'd have no problem being a potential list
owner, I already manage a low volume list, LIS-PUBLIBS-RESEARCH.

  But a list that really did allow intelligent debate of professional issues
without political agendas being spouted would be a useful resource for the
UK LIS community.

  Cheers

  David