Please don't shoot me, either, even if I am a simpleton. Can't we just
keep the list but re-name it? No pain to anybody already on it, removes
poor Cilip of the burden of people thinking they own it.
Go on, tell me it's not that easy, I expect it won't be.

Judith
Judith Rhodes
Stock Services Librarian
Leeds Library & Information Service

tel. 0113 395 2335

"Roome, Nickie (CIO-IMD)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Chartered Library and Information Professionals
05/07/2006 16:44
Please respond to "Roome, Nickie (CIO-IMD)"