Greetings all!

On 12 Jul, Natasha Aburrow-Jones <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Just to add my ha'pennyworth.

> I have been lurking on this list, and following the latest thread with
> interest. I have not contributed, not because I "can't be bothered to
> participate in a debate", but because other people voiced a similar
> opinion to mine already, and I don't want to clutter up inboxes any
> more than they already are. To be dismissed so out of hand is just as
> much a name-calling exercise as the "tail-chasing" that the poster so
> seems to despise.

It's frowned on in some circles to post merely to say "me too", so the
number of posts *cannot* be taken as a yardstick of interest amongst group
members. Having said that: "me too"!

> This list should be kept open - it's a useful forum, and I get more out
> of this list than LIS-LINK, for example. Even if renamed, it should
> still be active.

Agreed! It's particularly useful that contributions simply arrive - you
don't have to go looking for them in a website.

Cheers!
Peter A

--
Peter M Adams MA MCLIP HonFCLIP