--------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Mcsean, Tony (ELS)
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue Jul 11 11:39:14 2006
Subject: Re: Closure of this List

I'm just back fron holiday and want to read the whole thread before
commenting ass chair of council. However as a point of fact the list is
monitored closely by the CE and other staff.

They respond rarely because most threads don't actually bear diectly on
their responsibilities, and prefer (quite rightly in my view) that "Cilip"

I've posted several times.in this way, usually after fact-checking with the
admirable Tim Buckley Owen, whom I miss greatly

Tony McSean