Can anyone tell me the difference between the reset flags?

# Set this to wipe the postgres databases

RESET_DCACHE_RDBMS  <-- which postgres database? pnfs or srm? if it is
pnfs what is the difference between resetting pnfs db and resetting pnfs
as whole using RESET_DCACHE_PNFS?

RESET_DCACHE_CONFIGURATION I can see from the code that a possible no
value set by the user is still overridden if a config file is missing
from the installation. User choice should always have the precedence.

cheers
alessandra

Alessandra Forti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we want to reinstall dcache in Manchester.
> We are going finally to move to postgres. I remember that the version
> distributed with lcg rpms wasn't the one suggested by dcache developers.
>
> Can anyone (I know Greig is on holiday) tell me which is the correct one
> to install or if it does matter anyway?
>
> thanks
>
> cheers
> alessandra

* Dr Alessandra Forti			  *
* Technical Coordinator - NorthGrid Tier2 *
* http://www.hep.man.ac.uk/u/aforti	  *