-----Original Message-----
From: ESOL-Research discussion forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of James Simpson
Sent: 30 June 2006 17:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A query about magazines for ESOL learners

Esther Schely-Newman writes from Israel:

Do you know of news magazines, or newspapers written specifically for
adult learners of English? I am in the process of writing a paper on
such newspaper in Hebrew and would like to compare my findings to other
sources.
Thanks.
Esther

Dr. Esther Schely-Newman, chair
Noah Mozes Department of Communication and Journalism
The Hebrew University
Mount Scopus, 91905 Jerusalem, Israel
----
Esther's email is [log in to unmask]
If you have any information on such publications, perhaps you could post
it to the list and cc to her.
James

ESOL-Research is a discussion forum and message board for researchers
and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and
learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre
for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of
Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
To contact James Simpson, send an email to

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
To contact the list owner, send an email to