From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">James Simpson
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 9:52 AM
Subject: case studies required - can you help?

Hello all
Forwarded message from NIACE - Can anyone help?
Contact Sica Martinez at NIACE:

James
---------

Dear Colleagues
I am trying to locate good case studies of Polish workers who have been on ESOL courses and have a good story to tell.  We want to produce a leaflet for employers to try to reach low-paid Polish workers who may not be aware of ESOL classes.

I would be very grateful if you can help
Thank you in advance
Sica Martinez
Campaigns and Pormotions, NIACE

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]