Hi,
SUNY press have just announced a new book that may be of interest:

The Bodily Dimension in Thinking.
Daniela Vallega-Neu

/An ontology of bodily being featuring Plato, Nietzsche, Scheler,
Merleau-Ponty, Heidegger, and Foucault.

/Daniela Vallega-Neu questions the ontological meaning of body and
thinking by carefully taking into account how we come to experience
thought bodily. She engages six prominent figures of the Western
philosophical tradition—Plato, Nietzsche, Scheler, Merleau-Ponty,
Heidegger, and Foucault—and considers how they understand thinking to
occur in relation to the body as well as how their thinking is itself
bodily. Through a deconstructive and performative reading, she explores
how their thinking reveals a bodily dimension that is prior to what
classical metaphysics comes to conceive as mind-body duality. Thus,
Vallega-Neu uncovers the bodily dimension that sustains their thought
and their work. As she contends, the trace of the body in our thought
not only exposes the strangers we are to ourselves, but may also lead to
a new understanding of how we come to be who we are in relation to the
world we live in.

"From the outset it is clear that this book has no intention of
revisiting the classical mind/body problem. At issue is 'thought as a
bodily event,' and in terms of this issue, Vallega-Neu turns to some
surprising sources—Plato's /Timaeus/ and the later work of Heidegger in
particular, for a creative analysis of this theme." — James Risser,
editor of /Heidegger toward the Turn: Essays on the Work of the 1930s

/*Daniela Vallega-Neu* is Associate Professor of Philosophy at
California State University at Stanislaus and the author of /Heidegger's
/Contributions to Philosophy:/ An Introduction.

/taken from:
http://www.sunypress.edu/details.asp?id=61169