Preparations for the 7th ECKM in Budapest, Hungary are now well underway. The conference, being held on the 4th and 5th of September, will have three mini-tracks, a knowledge café led by Professor Dan Remenyi and multiple streams of papers. You can see the preliminary programme at http://www.academic-conferences.org/eckm/eckm2006/eckm06-timetable.htm and will soon be able to download a file of abstracts from the same page.

Please note that the timetable is subject to change and will be updated as necessary until mid August.

It is still possible to register online at http://www.academic-conferences.org/eckm/eckm2006/eckm06-registration.htm

We hope you will find the programme of interest. Feel free to forward this information to like minded colleagues or contacts.

If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact Hazel Lobo ([log in to unmask])

Finally, please accept my apologie if this message reaches you from more that one source.

with kind regards

Sue Nugus

Conferences Director

http://www.star.net.uk