Dear All
    How do I get the display bounds for a particular spectrum in a
window/pane of a window from the data model / analysis please? I
couldn't see anything in window basic etc or the straight data model (i
found* **SpectrumWindowView/AxisMapping* but that doesn't seem to help
either). Anyway I am most probably being blind. Information in terms of
data points or ppm would be nice...;-)

regards
gary

Dr Gary Thompson
Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology,
University of Leeds, Astbury Building,
Leeds, LS2 9JT, West-Yorkshire, UK             Tel. +44-113-3433024
email: [log in to unmask]                   Fax  +44-113-2331407