Hello,

Artist-in-Residence Spring 2007

The Duolun MoMA is the first publicly-funded modern art museum in mainland China, and our residency program aims to bring international artists in contact with the Chinese public and other artists through an open studio policy and workshops conducted by the resident artists.

More information is available at: http://www.duolunart.com/residence/residence_e.html
We are always looking for talented artists from diverse backgrounds to participate. If you know of any artists who might be interested, please direct them our way! The residency takes place every Spring and Autumn, for about two months, with studio space, accomodation and stipend provided. The deadline for applying to our Spring 2007 residency  is December 10th 2006.

Best Regards,
Lindsay Irvine
Curatorial Department
Shanghai Duolun Museum of Modern Art