Caroline

i think i paid 40UKpounds for mine from Oxbow books - here in oxford -
so best try them - (really worth checking their lists and visiting their warehouse anyways) - they are one of the biggest suppliers of academic books, libary publications etc - postage might be steep as its quite heavy -
otherwise might be worth a jaunt to oxford - although heavy on the wallet once you see what they got?

Well worth the money -
if you have problems locatingthem let me know

'love and do what you will'

mogg

 Pan’s Road
by Mogg Morgan
paperback original

FICTION

isbn 186992889x
8.99UK pounds
publication date 21 September 06

The ancient hungry stones of Coptos in Upper Egypt have soaked up the
stories of the inhabitants along with their blood. When archaeologists
unearth a magician’s box in the rubble of an ancient Egyptian tomb, it
propels Jay into a supernatural journey across space and time. She merges
with the mysterious Zenobia, a native of ancient Coptos. Zenobia and her
family are fleeing from the advancing Roman armies that are returning to
their Egyptian frontier bent on punishing its rebellious citizens. The only
escape from the frying pan of Coptos is into the fire of the Eastern desert.
Their journey on Pan’s Road is fraught with new dangers but also new
possibilities, as the protagonists are led to the heart of an ancient
mystery in the lost city of Ombos – Citadel of Seth, the Egyptian god of
Chaos.

The author’s previous books include:The Bull of Ombos: Seth & Egyptian
Magick; Ayurveda: Medicine of the Gods and The English Mahatma.
: ) .....................................: )
Mandrake.uk.net
Publishers
PO Box 250, Oxford, OX1 1AP
+44 1865 243671
homepage: <http://www.mandrake.uk.net>
Blogs =
http://mogg-morgan.blogspot.com
http://mandox.blogspot.com
secure page for credit card <http://www.mandrake.uk.net/books.htm>

mogg

Greetings..

I'm trying to get the book "The Mechanics of Ancient Egyptian Magical Practice" (Studies in Ancient Oriental Civilization, No 54) (Paperback) by Robert Kriech Ritner, that Mogg has mentioned several times on this list. My university bookshop says it can get it for approximately $168.00 (that's Australian $). Does this sound reasonable to those who have bought this book? Mogg?

Thanks
from

~Caroline Tully.