On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 11:03 +0100, Olivier van der Aa wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Could someone help William to get his glite-apel-sge core modifications
> to work ? See below.

> does anyone have the source code to the glite-apel-sge core
> having it would be really useful when it comes to getting
> UKI-LT2-UCL-CENTRAL to publish apel data.

Dave Kant emailed me source tarballs last April; see attached.  (I don't
know if any significant changes have been made to the official APEL
distribution since then.)

If you do have problems, JAD [1] is generally very effective at
decompiling Java class files to Java source -- provided that the java
bytecode hasn't been run through an obfuscator.  It won't be able to
recoup any of the comments that were in the original source, but
otherwise it should be sufficient to work with.

[1] http://www.kpdus.com/jad.html

Cheers,
David
--
David McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Department of Computing, Imperial College, London