From: Therapeutic Communities on behalf of Eric Broekaert
Sent: Wed 6/21/2006 7:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Peter Martin CBE

Dear Peter

Congratulations !

Warmest greetings,

Eric Broekaert

Hoogleraar orthopedagogiek
Professor of orthopedagogics
Department of orthopedagogics
Henri Dunantlaan 2 9000 Gent
http://ortserve.ugent.be/indexnl.php
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anthony Slater
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 10:58 AM
  Subject: Peter Martin CBE

  Dear Peter,

  This is great news!

  On behalf of the European Federation of Therapeutic Communities, the community members and staff here at Phoenix House Haga in Norway, it's my very great pleasure to send this message of congratulation (yes, I'm smiling for you).

  This must be a wonderful time for you and your family; I hope that you all are enjoying the recognition, which you deserve!

  It will be nice to talk about this with our community members, in our house meeting on Friday, and in a small way, across some distance, we will send more good vibrations to you.

  Warmest greetings and congratulations!

  Anthony Slater.

  Director, Phoenix Haga.

  President, E.F.T.C.

  Folkenborgveien 198,

  1850 Mysen, Norway.

  Tel: + 47 69 89 82 50.

  Fax: + 47 69 89 82 51.

  e-post: [log in to unmask]

  http://www.phoenixhouse.no

  http://www.eftc-europe.com

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may