Let me introduse my self, my name is mari I`m from Norway. I`m at the time
in rehabilitation for drug abuse, I have been here for 11 an a half mounth
now. Anthony slater told me about you and said that you might need some
encouragement, he told me you yet haven taken a choise to get stright and
sober, well let me tell you one thing; the choise is hard to take, and
maybe you never get to the point where you are absolutely sertain that you
have to Quit, but give life a chanse girl! I have had a tuff yare here a
phoenix where I stay, but every tear and struggle have been worth it.;)
I`m 22 yares now and as I understood you are not much older than me, hey
we have the hole life in front of us, don`t give it up!!
Anyway I hope you take the right choise, If you deside to go in to the
fight I will be here to support you and help you through the way (
well...if you want me to.. ) you wonder why I will..? well I have been
right were you are now, and the life as a drug addic is not the life to
live, I if my support can be any help I`ll be there.

all my love
from Mari!;)