Dear Colleagues

This is a brief note to let you know that we have made some considerable changes to the Scottish Addiction Studies On-line Library.  The Library has a new web-address at:

http://www.drugslibrary.stir.ac.uk/

We have redesigned the site to make it easier (we hope) for you to find what you're looking for.

The Scottish Addiction Studies On-line Library was originally designed for students on our distance-learning courses but has been a free public resource since 2001.  Scottish Addiction Studies is part of the Department of Applied Social Science at the University of Stirling in Scotland and has been providing quality research, teaching and information services to the addictions field since 1984.

Please feel free to suggest new additions or changes you would like to see.  We're already planning an additional section on journal articles, but please bear with us because this is largely a single-handed operation and depends mainly upon when I have enough time to make changes, add items etc.

All suggestions, criticisms and plaudits gratefully received.

Rowdy Yates

Senior Research Fellow

Scottish Addiction Studies

Sociology, Social Policy & Criminology Section

Department of Applied Social Science

University of Stirling

W: http://www.dass.stir.ac.uk/sections/scot-ad/

T: +44(0)1786 - 467737

M: 07960 - 403392

--

The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA. Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not disclose, copy or deliver this message to anyone and any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.