Hello Alphonse,

You could try http://www.samhsa.gov/SAMHSA_News/VolumeX1VA_3/article10.htm

This is a pretty much complete free download of therapeutic community
training package for TC staff.

I have not had time to look at all of it as yet, it is quite extensive, but
what I have read so far, is very useful.

Good luck with our colleagues in the Ukraine, say hello from me and the
EFTC.

Warmest regards,

Anthony Slater.

Director, Phoenix Haga.