  _____

From: Therapeutic Communities
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anthony Slater
Sent: 02 June 2006 20:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New On RadioTC International Norsk

Hello Craig,

Thanks for that, I hope now to generate some interest from Scandinavian
countries. I'll follow this up when I get back from vacation.

I have confirmed today, to visit Dr. Bogdan Polanjer in Slovenia, he is the
Director of Project Man, who are hosting the next EFTC conference in June
2007, also will meet with ministerial representative etc, I'll do my best
for Radio TC. On the way back, I will stop over at Gruener Kreis therapeutic
community in Vienna, I'll try the same, to get interviews in English and
local language, this is during the last weekend in June/July.

For some reason that I can't explain, the sound on my computer is not
working, and the Alpha CD won't work on my CD player, this must be a cosmic
kind of thing, a Zen moment, I guess. So, this evening's trip down memory
lane is not going to happen.

That's about it from me,

Warmest regards,

Anthony.