Hi,

to anybody who's at CERN and is interested to watch the England match on
the big screen in Plain Palais in Geneva.

kickstart is at 6 pm Geneva time. I'll leave CERN at 5 pm if people want
to join we can meet at the Entrance B bus stop.

cheers
alessandra

* Alessandra Forti                  *  He who laugh last probably made *
* e-mail: [log in to unmask]  *  a back-up. He who laugh         *
* tel: +41 22 767 9594              *  histerically probably DIDN'T.   *
* fax: +41 22 767 8630              *                                  *