Hi Chris!

> This came up briefly in the face to face and maybe if we have an agreed
> list we can push we can get something done about them.
>
> To kick things off here's my top three:
> [...]

This falls under robustness, I guess: I'd like to see proper support for
LFNs in the lcg_utils. At the moment, e.g. lcg_cp fails if the first SE in
the replica list is off-line for some reason, even though there are other
replicas of the same LFN available.

The reply I got from the developers was along the lines of "not our
problem, the VO needs to write a copy-script that loops over the replicas"

My question why there was any LFN support at all in lcg_utils then if
it didn't actually work was not answered :-)

   David