Thanks for asking, Peter.
July 15, A Bookstore called Elvis, Saturday afternoon - apparently a
celebration, one year old. A good thing to celebrate. The San Francisco Bay
Area has just three good stores in the last month.
If you be in town, hope to meet you there.

Stephen V
http://stephenvincent.net/blog/
Currently home of the Tenderly series,
A serial work in progress.