From: "Douglas Barbour" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 7:37 AM
Subject: Re: Pictures from Robert Creeley's 80th birthday celebration

Very good company, indeed, geoffrey,

& very nice to see you, as well as some poets I have never met except
on the page.

I sure must've been some party.

Doug
On 2-Jun-06, at 5:51 PM, Geoffrey Gatza wrote:

> A Poet in Buffalo:
> A Community Celebration of the Life & Work
> of Robert Creeley (1926-2005) on the Occasion of his 80th Birthday
>
> A few images of good company by Geoffrey Gatza!
>

> http://www.geoffreygatza.com/RC80/
Douglas Barbour
11655 - 72 Avenue NW
Edmonton  Ab  T6G 0B9
(780) 436 3320
http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/

Latest book: Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664

The poet is ecstatic, having dreamt of this visit for weeks.
He takes Erato's face, dribbling and wild, between his hands

and kisses her gently as if she were a runaway teenager.

Diana Hartog