We would charge the standard fee. Similarly, if the student had a
deferred offer here for say, History and then wanted to change to
English it would be standard fee. We recently changed this rule.
Previously we said it would be standard fee only for the programme that
was applied for on a deferral. This didn't seem consistent,
however,after the other rule changes and there are only small numbers
invloved.