Let us help you with this free service for CILIP members...

The news bulletins produced by the Information Team at Cilip are an
excellent way to keep up to date with current developments in, and
affecting, the sector.  One member said "I couldn't afford to be without
them..." and another said "they're the only ones I read as soon as I get
them."

We recently launched new more attractive and easier to use eBulletins:

Daily News

International News (monthly)

Weekly Information World

Sign-up for a bulletin today at:
http://www.cilip.org.uk/enquiryandsearch/newsbulletin (you just need to
register first, if you have not done so already)

If you would like to have a copy of a bulletin without subscribing,
to get an idea of the scope and length of the news bulletins, email the
team at [log in to unmask] and we will be happy to help.

Information Team
CILIP
7 Ridgmount Street
London