Hello

I wonder if anyone can help?  I work at Southampton City College and we're considering surveying students to see what they think of current library rules, to get them to rank the ones they consider to be most important and to suggest new ones (within reason!)

Has anyone else carried out a similar kind of survey at their College?

I'd really like to see some examples of actual surveys (particularly how questions were phrased) and also to hear what kind of feedback you got from students.

Did Library rules change because of students feedback or did student opinion reinforce current Library rules?

Many thanks
Susan Tailby
Learning Centre Assistant
Southampton City College