I have been in touch with the new president of the IVG, Professor Franciszek Grucza of Warsaw, and was told that some of the IVG Rundbriefe which he tried to distribute by email were bounced back to him. He also told me that he is working with the email list which he received from Paris, and it is possible that this is not up-to-date. I think the safest thing is for everyone who believes him or herself to be a member of the IVG (for the period 2000-2005) to send me his/her current email address. Please note also whether you received the latest Rundbrief or not (i.e. whether you received it directly from Poland, not whether you received it from me via the CUTG list). I will collate these addresses and pass on to Warsaw. In the meantime I will use this email list to circulate any information which seems to be of general interest. A reminder: the new website is here: http://www.ivg.uw.edu.pl/

The website for Paris is still online here: http://www.ivg.paris4.sorbonne.fr/index.html

Wini.

Dr Wini Davies,

Uwch-ddarlithydd mewn Almaeneg / Senior Lecturer in German,

Adran Ieithoedd Ewropeaidd / Dept of European Langs,

PCA / UWA,

Aberystwyth SY23 3DY,

Cymru / Wales.

Tel: 01970-622557