From: Evidence based health (EBH) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bruce Arroll
Sent: Wednesday, 31 May 2006 12:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 6 searchable electronic databases of synthesised evidence - (in less than six clicks)

dear kumara

you may be like me and did not initially look at the first consult module of MDconsult. it is a click box on the top right and is very digestible. it also has a very good differential diagnosis fashion which is stylish and easy to use and useful ( a taste of the future). if you have not tried the first consult module then  I would highly recommend it especially for those in primary care. The key point in point of care information is to have a comprehensive source i.e you know you will get an  answer.  With cochrane and the others you cannot be sure. With medline you get too much

Bruce arroll