> One simple solution would be to put up a document (e.g., with
> embedded <a name="descriptionSet"> on the model of
> http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms/#creator) and to
> version that just like any other DCMI document.  Implementors
> could decide for themselves which URI to use, e.g.:
>
>       http://dublincore.org/formats/dc-xml/2006/06/14/
>       http://dublincore.org/formats/dc-xml/

At the moment my thinking is that for the XML Namespace Name, it would
probably be a mistake to offer the "latest version" option, and we
should offer only specific date-stamped versions - because this URI will
be the hook off which we hang things like GRDDL transforms etc, and we
want to force people always to explicitly select the version they are
using, so that backwards-imcompatible changes at the "namespace
document" end aren't suddenly "dumped on" them.

But I need to think about it more.

Pete