Quoth Liddy Nevile at 2006-06-04 09:21...
> there you go!  Matt - write it up on the wiki and people can start using
> the bits that already work - maybe someone can help with the sticky bit?
> (change the W3C rules just for you?)
Reference to the module at:
<http://dublincore.org/accessibilitywiki/ImplementersNews>

I've only implemented the stuff that I tend to use, but I can add new
elements to the module easily - as soon as I understand firm and final
dc.adaptability terms, these will go on.

Although I don't use it myself (if I can avoid it), I'll also knock
together a little bit of PHP to provide a similar, simple, function to
create suitable XHTML headers, complete with DC metadata.  I'm sure it's
been done, but a nice building block might encourage greater uptake.  I
don't think that there are enough developers out there doing web content
in C to make it worth my while taking it that far!  #include <dcmeta.h>

I mentioned the source browse utility in the same article - didn't know
whether you wanted it under /tools though.

Cheers

Matthew Smith
IT Consultancy & Web Application Development
http://www.kbc.net.au