Dear Forum Members,

My apologies for cross posting but I wish to provide details of a
lectureship/ senior lectureship we are advertising for the geography
department (RAE grade 5) here at Loughborough.

Best wishes

Tracey Skelton

DEPARTMENT OF GEOGRAPHY
LECTURER/SENIOR LECTURER IN HUMAN GEOGRAPHY
£28,009 - £30,607 or £31,525 - £37,643 (Lecturer) or £39,935 - £44,947
(Senior Lecturer) per annum

The Department of Geography seeks to appoint a Lecturer or Senior Lecturer
in Human Geography to join our highly successful Globalization & World
Cities research group from 1 October 2006 or as soon as possible
thereafter.  Our preference is to appoint in areas of economic or urban
geography.  However, those with expertise in other congruent research areas
of contemporary human geography are also encouraged to apply.

Informal enquiries should be made to Professor Ian Reid (Head of Department)
Tel: 44 (0)1509 222791, email:  [log in to unmask] or Professor Jon
Beaverstock Tel: 44 (0)1509 223093, email: [log in to unmask]

Information about the Department can be found at:
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/gy

For further details and an application form, please contact Personnel
Services, Loughborough University, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3TU
(Tel: 01509 222173, 24 hours), or email: [log in to unmask]
Alternatively, an application form may be downloaded from
www.lboro.ac.uk/admin/personnel/appform.html.
Please quote reference number GY/11506. The closing date for receipt of
applications is Wednesday 19 July 2006.  Curriculum Vitae will only be
accepted if accompanied by a completed University application form.