Dear Developers,

I have substantially increased the tolerance levels on spectra which
contain J and residual dipolar couplings. That way I am still able to
assign the peaks. However, sometimes this still doesn't seem to work.
E.g. I have a peak at 119.370 ppm and the resonance I want to assign it
to is at 120.557ppm, yet even when the tolerance is set to 2ppm in 15N
for that spectrum the correct resonance does not appear as an option in
the Assignment box (though there are other options which go up to a
delta value of 1.75). There are other residues for which I have the same
problem. Selecting 'Double tolerances' does not appear to change the
options available when the tolerance is set to 2ppm (but it does at
lower values). Is there a maximum number of residues which can be
displayed in the assignment box? Is there a way I can force an
assignment which I want to make? Is there a reason why it might be
leaving out the assignment option which I want to make?

Thanks.

Vicky

Dr. Victoria A. Higman
Leibniz-Institut fuer Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP)
Robert-Roessle-Str. 10
13125 Berlin
Germany
Phone: +49-30-94793 223