Hi,

From the Edit Spin Systems popup, I tried to display strips of a spin
system(via the button at the top) in a 3d window.  The x and y are proton
with the nitrogen dimension orthogonal.  I get the following error
message.

Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File
"/home/justin/Programs/ccpn/ccpnmr/python2.4/lib/python2.4/lib-tk/Tkinter.py",
line 1345, in __call__
     return self.func(*args)
   File
"/home/justin/Programs/ccpn/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/EditSpinSystemPopup.py",
line 182, in displayStrips
     displaySpinSystemStrips(self.guiParent, spinSystems, window)
   File
"/home/justin/Programs/ccpn/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/WindowBasic.py",
line 1398, in displaySpinSystemStrips
     shifts, yShifts = getSpinSystemWindowShifts(spinSystems, window,
shiftList=None)
   File
"/home/justin/Programs/ccpn/ccpnmr/ccpnmr1.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/WindowBasic.py",
line 1312, in getSpinSystemWindowShifts
     if ranges[i][0] > minVal:
IndexError: list index out of range