Hello! How are you I`read your message on the list. I`ve sent to mails to
you on your yahoo account.. Hope that you have recived them.. anyway, nice
to hear that you`re smiling of my step along the struggle to a better
life! Read your message to vibeke to and I`m glad to hear that you and
your family are okey. I read about the demonstration in the paper to and
saw some pretty ruff pictures...
Anyway, here in norway the summer is on it`S way, and it is nice and warm
in the weather, I guess it in quit nice where you are to? As I told you in
the mail I sent i dont know much about Indonesia, but I have a fantasy
that it is a butiful countery. well, give me a feedback if you have
recived those two mails a have sent, I sent them to..

Love from you`re friend in Norway:)