Dear All,

Following on the resounding success of a BERA conference at Bath Spa University on 11 February
we announce our CARN & BERA conference. It's great to see these organisations working together.

On Friday 9 June we'll be holding a collaborative conference focusing on Educational Research
Mentoring and Coaching. Details of this conference are attached. There will be a maximum 50
participants so come and join us in our spectacular Bath countryside! Maybe stay for two days?

The programme will be circulated this week and if our last event is anything to go by, places will
be in short supply. Do register soon!  By the way, HUGE thanks to everyone who'll be presenting.

Warm regards,
Sarah

Sarah Fletcher
http://www.TeacherResearch.net