Hi,

Coming into the office today, I have found that I am unable to log into
the GridPP wiki. When I try to log in I get:

There is no user by the name "Greig cowan". Check your spelling, or use
the form below to create a new user account.

Looks like I've been erased! My certificate is loaded into my browser and
I've never had problems before when logging in. Does anyone know who I
should go to to rectify this problem? Andrew McNab perhaps?

Cheers,
Greig

Dr Greig A Cowan                         http://www.ph.ed.ac.uk/~gcowan1
School of Physics, University of Edinburgh, James Clerk Maxwell Building

TIER-2 STORAGE SUPPORT PAGES: http://wiki.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Grid_Storage