On Fri, 19 May 2006, Malcolm J. Currie wrote:

> SC/9 doesn't build the hypertext version.  LaTex2HTML seems to be thrown
> by the Document Structure example, and can't find the trailing
> \end{verbatim}.  Even ejecting that section, there are various other
> disasters going on in HTML form.  I've also seen some of the PostScript
> diagrams in the DX Cookbook rotated in hypertext form whereas the
> LaTeX output looks fine.

Can you check whether it is using the "new" latex2html or the old one?
Many of the starlink documents still fallback to the old version when
star2html runs (there's a specific construct that star2html looks for - I
noticed that even kappa sun95 falls back).

It's also worth downloading the latest and greatest latex2html and trying
that out (we could upgrade star2html to use it).

--
Tim Jenness
JAC software