Place: Barcelona, Spain

Date: July 10-14, 2006

Workshop description at: http://antalya.uab.es/cehum/index.php?tipusPag=contingut&idPagina=66&idParent=65&llengua=en

Trainers: Juan Muñoz (UAB), Ph.D., César Cisneros (UAM), Ph.D., Félix Díaz (UCLM), Ph.D., angel J. Gordo (UCM), Ph.D., José L. Molina (UAB), Ph.D.

Training language: Spanish

SAIC 2006 offer you a five days workshop. This year we offer you the chance to work with five approaches to qualitative research: Content analysis, grounded theory, discourse analysis, cultural studies (analysis of cyberspace), and social networks. Five days working with qualitative data analysis software : Atlas.ti, Nvivo, MaxQDA. During a week we will gather together with five well-known international researchers, each one conducting research especially in one of the five approaches to qualitative research. You will have the chance to learn, practice, to extend your qualitative research knowledge, and solve doubts. And all in Spanish, this is one of those few occasions you will have to be trained in your native language.

Furhter information: please download the promotional material:

http://antalya.uab.es/cehum/docs/saic2006.pdf

For further information, please contact: Jordi López Sintas, Ph.D. ([log in to unmask])

César A. Cisneros Puebla
FQS - Forum Qualitative Sozialforschung/ Forum: Qualitative Social Research (ISSN 1438-5627) English http://www.qualitative-research.net/fqs/fqs-eng.htm
German http://www.qualitative-research.net/fqs/fqs.htm
Spanish http://www.qualitative-research.net/fqs/fqs-s.htm