DO NOT HIT REPLY!

Email [log in to unmask] with inquiries for these sessions and
other qualitative research consultation services.

ResearchTalk has added two one-day ATLAS.ti sessions to our 2006
calendar:

June 3 - Introduction to ATLAS.ti 5.0
June 4 - Using Network Diagrams in ATLAS.ti 5.0

Both sessions will be held at our office in Long Island, New York.

For details and registration information, please visit the 'course
schedules' page on our website (www.researchtalk.com) or send an email
to [log in to unmask]  Ask about 10th anniversary discount pricing
for the courses.

Note that we are also offering a two-day qualitative software session at
our annual Qualitative Research Summer Intensive:

June 24-25: Analyzing Qualitative Data with Software (ATLAS.ti and
MAXqda)

Details available upon request.

Thanks,
Ray