Last night, Andrew Burke (headlining), plus PMcP supported by a local
poet Helen Gough, gave readings at CB1 in Cambridge. All the readings
were fabulous (the Vile Boris got name-checked natch), I gave a quick
rendition, Robin Hamilton read a  couple and we had a great time
inspite of an audience who were hard work. Still, I enjoyed and others
said so as well. Plus a lock-in at the pub afterwards, what more could
you ask for?

I will post photographic evidence in due course.

After 4 hours sleep, I saw Andrew Burke off at the bus station this
morning as he's Middlesborough bound. I'm shattered. I can't keep up
with these oldsters!

If anyone else is thinking of wandering by the grassy swards of
Cambridge, let us know and I'll talk to our program director.

Roger
--
http://www.badstep.net/
http://www.cb1poetry.org.uk/