The Where We Create Project is up and running. But I need
  more submissions.  So have a look around...drop some comments
  in, play the voyeur and see where others work and create.

  the url:
  http://www.newformsreview.com/wherewecreate/

  Then submit your pictures and text to:

  details (cause I'm too persistant for anyones good)

  1. a roughly 300 by 300 pixels or around there photo (S)
  of where you work, where you create,

  2. some text about the place where you work, anything really,
  but hopefully something descriptive, interesting.

  3. your details, name, location, and a few urls.

  cheers, Jason